Customer Service Champion
Rapidly Growing Online Business Are you passionate about online retail and great customer service?
Are you hard working, people loving and thrive in a team environment?
Do you have an affinity with learning new things, engaging with fresh ideas and working on the leading edge?
Our company is a fast expanding online retailer with multiple stores in a wide variety of product niches. The business has grown exponentially over the last 2 years and is now looking to hire a customer service champion who is passionate about online retail and wants to work with a great team of like minded people.
Every team member working in the business has this one thing in common... they all love online retail. The successful candidate must have a keen interest and drive to be involved in the online space. You do not need to be an expert or know everything about the industry (even we don't claim to know everything), but you will require a burning passion to live, breathe and work in online retail.
What we offer you is the chance to work in a tight close-knit environment that treasures an open and collaborative culture where ideas are valued on their merits alone, not by the ranks of the people who raise them. We do not subscribe to creating a “corporate culture” but instead we enjoy building a business founded on excellence, fun and creativity. We value humility, and a Can-Do attitude. Even our managers will step out onto the packing tables during our crazy out-of-hand all hell breaks loose days. We expect you to do the same.
Our goal is to build a culture of meaningful work, where every person on the team engages their role in a personally satisfying and altruistically generous manner. This means each phone call is about putting your people-loving/people-serving skills to the test, making our customer's day, while being present in full at any given moment.
People who succeed with us have a healthy love for challenges and taking the lead in developing solutions to problems. We thrive on working with other high achievers who will partner with us in fueling our continuous growth (BRW Fast Starters 2011, StartupSmart Top 50 Fastest Growing Startups 2011, Smartcompany.ulu.com.au 2009/2010 Finalist - Best eCommerce Site, Online Retail Industry Awards Finalist, etc ).
If you love online retail, have strong communication and writing skills, and love to work and play hard then send us your resume! We look forward to meeting anyone awesome who shares the same passions as we do!
So what will my Role Involve?
- - Engage their people-loving/people-serving skills when dealing with customers, orders and query resolution.
- - Making the Customers Day & answering queries over the phone and email.
- - Assist in sourcing relevant information from suppliers to help improve the usefulness of our product pages and websites.
- - Assist in creating new product ranges and guides on the websites, and in the process build up product knowledge and expertise about particular categories of products.
- - Assisting the operations manager in the Shipping run in resolving logistical issues, includng picking and packing, working with product suppliers and freight companies as appropriate.
- - Do loads of interesting stuff that we haven't thought up yet, and that you will help us identify.
The role will be based in Bayswater, VIC , a 5-minute stroll from the Bayswater Train Station. Where could the role lead? That’s really going to be up to you. Our objective, however, is to bring on board high performers that could have the potential to be leading teams in the business – in Customer Service, Marketing, or Product functions – in 2-3 years.
- A BIG passion for online retail.
- - Lots of self-drive with a motivation and desire to succeed.
- - People-Loving/People-Serving Attitude
- - Strong conversational and rapport-building skills
- - Strong writing ability.
- - Strong problem-solving skills. Numerate, analytical, with good attention to detail
- - Fast Learner
- - Willingness to “go the extra mile” if required
- - Team player that enjoys working in an energetic, fun, environment
- - Keen interest in professional development and career growth
- - Intermediate/Advanced level of Computer / Techno Savviness
To top it off, we welcome any fresh graduates who are switched on and keen to make their first step into the industry a good one.
Please send your Resume and Covering Letter to email@example.com or give Chai a call on 03 9780 1888.